Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 365: Stuck in El Nido


Yesterday evening, I had found out, more or less by accident, that the ferry this morning had been canceled and moved to the next day. The agency changed the date on my ticket for me, but that still left me with yet another day in El Nido. I wasn't in the mood for more island hopping - the sunburn on my back still hurt and I didn't want to add to it. More diving wouldn't have been conducive to me keeping within my budget. Since island hopping, lying on the beach and diving are about the only things to do in El Nido, I took another 'nothing day'.

Geek that I am, I started looking at how to develop Android apps - I have a few ideas for apps that I would love to have but no one has seen fit to develop for me yet. Thus, the day passed in a manner it used to pass very often, but hasn't in a very long time. Very agreeable!